Tuesday, September 23, 2008

by Philana Marie Boles... UPDATE

The publishing world is wonderful. Books are everywhere, aren't they? So often, books are the framework - if not topic - of political round tables, talk shows, girl-talk, peer talk, amongst colleagues and even on dates.

As an author, I am often inspired to see so many people - despite all of our wonderful choices for entertainment and ways to feed our brains - are still picking up books. And reading them ;)

And I'm blessed to have had Random House and Harper Collins publish three that I've written: Blame It on Eve, In the Paint and Little Divas.

That being said, I have publication news :)

My sophomore effort, In the Paint, was just re-released as an "e-book" for all you Sony Reader and Kindle enthusiasts. (Disclaimer: I have no idea how to use either but then I am also still hopelessly in love with the crackle sound that an LP makes and I have just finally fully upgraded from film that has to be developed to a digital camera, but only because it was given to me by my dad as a gift!).

I appreciate technology but let's just say I'm a little slow about embracing it. Working. On. That. :)

So anyhow, you can now order In the Paint officially as something called an e-book. Yeah!!! {{{{{{{{ applause and confetti }}}}}}}}


:)

And guess what else? Little Divas, my debut for young readers (tweens in particular) - after success in hardback -was just released today in paperback. With a new cover and an economy friendly price ($5.99) I hope you'll consider it the next time you're shopping online or at your favorite bookstore.

Otherwise, to update (because it's been a year since I pulled my blog) I'm still ghostwriting memoirs and non-fiction projects and freelancing as a journalist. I am also working on more offerings of my own. Blessings to count. Optimism worth beholding. And I'm thankful.

I don't know what the future holds. But I know who holds my future. :) To God be the glory!

xoxo... and LOVE!



P. Marie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's whats up! ROME